Streamline Cash Management and Liquidity Forecast with SAP S/4HANA
Freeport LNG is a private company. A significant portion of internal and external reporting are cash basis. Before the implementation of SAP Cash Management and liquidity forecast, many cash-relevant transactions were recorded in SAP via manual journal entry, and cash actuals were converted from GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)-based accounting. Process efficiency and productivity were challenged due to massive manual operations on spreadsheets.
During this webcast, Renee Fan will give a preview of her 2019 Best Practices for Oil & Gas session on the newly implemented cash functionality that introduces straight-through processing and transforms the treasury management system, using SAP S/4HANA as a side-car workstation. Finance professionals are redeployed from manual tasks to value-added analysis and the system is now able to generate cash-basis reports with consistent and reliable system data, allowing the company to share information in a more secure and effective manner.
- Significant time and cost reduction associated with manual operations
- Support real-time reporting with reliable and consistent system data
- Improved security and controls including fraud risk reduction
You may also enjoy these webcasts:
- Centralization of Payments with SAP Advanced Payment Management (APM)
- Case Study: Lessons Learned from KBR on Its Migration to the Cloud
- Renee Fan, Director of Financial Systems & Controls, Freeport LNG Development, L.P