In partnership with Insight Software, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
The SAP world is in transition. Given the directive to transition to SAP S/4HANA, serious questions need to be answered – —and whatever your company decides, implementing a new ERP can take years and require substantial IT resources.
During this transition time, how can you ensure business continuity while maintaining the financial agility you need to drive business success?
In this session, you’ll also learn how automated, comprehensive reporting puts you in control of your SAP data, and allowing you to refocus your efforts toward balancing growth and profitability while delivering powerful insights for the your business.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Eliminate manual data dumps and reduce risk by linking your reports to live SAP FICO
- Empower business users to create their own refreshable and drillable reports, so IT can focus on implementing SAP S/4HANA and leverage rapid prototyping
- Promptly respond to ad hoc reporting requests and share relevant insights with different stakeholders without depending upon on IT resources
- Morton Geppert, Regional Manager - EMEA, insightsoftware
- Joanne Kelly, FP&A Manager, Epredia