SAP recently released the Horizon theme for SAP Fiori. Beyond the visual enhancements, it represents a shift in how we develop software with user research at the core. In this Think Tank, we will discuss the four pillars of our new approach and what actions you can take to improve SAP usability in your organization.
This session occurs on Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 3 p.m. ET/2 p.m. CT, and will answer:
- What is the Horizon theme?
- Why does it matter?
- How will it help me?
- What are the broader implications beyond the visual appearance of the screens?
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.