Are you planning to upgrade or improve the user experience (UX) via SAP S/4HANA-related SAP Fiori apps? Join us for this interactive discussion to have your feedback and concerns heard and questions answered.
Please be prepared to unmute your line for this discussion.
This interactive session on Friday, July 16 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- The practicality of replacing your SAP GUI family of transaction with SAP Fiori Apps
- What you should watch for to make the transition smoother
- Lessons learned
- And more!
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG members Damean Chen from Brown-Forman Corporation and Cristin Charbonneau from Canadian Blood Services
- Q&A with facilitators and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.