This Think Tank discussion will be hosted by Aerospace and Defense Think Tank volunteers at Bell. It will focus on the processes used to gather, monitor, and manage data collected from edge devices. Join us to learn more about the processes used.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion
This interactive session on Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 10 a.m. ET/9 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- Running analytics on edge devices and how the models are trained, stored, and called.
- Methods of collecting and storing data from the machines.
- Working with machine vendors to define what you would like to see from the machines.
- Visualization of real time data: how and where?
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.