This Think Tank discussion will focus on how an Industry Business Network (IBN) enables you to collaborate with all (trading) partners in your supply chain, including: suppliers, R&D partners, logistics and service providers, asset operators, maintenance contractors, and more. We will also discuss how chemical industry companies gain unparalleled visibility across all processes in your supply chain and build resiliency into your business. A chemical industry company can partner with other industries such as automotive, paint and coatings, agriculture/fertilizer/herbicides, aerospace and defense, etc.
This session occurs on Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT, and will enable you to:
- Understand the importance of an IBN to a chemical industry company
- Collaborate in real time and gain broad visibility
- See your trading partners’ inventory and capacity so you can optimize your supply chain operations and avoid delays or interruptions
- Use industry benchmark KPIs to analyze your business’s performance and anticipate supply chain issues before it can affect your customers
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.