Join this session to share your organization’s strategies and learn from your peers on how to adopt Manufacturing 4.0. This discussion will cover digitalization, automation, AI, ML, and more!
Please come prepared to share your success stories, your challenges, and offer advice and feedback to the network.
The format for Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 3:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG members Olivier Durif from Newmont and Sanjay Srivastava from Evergreen Packaging
- The discussion will focus on:
- How mill products and mining companies are progressing in the Manufacturing 4.0 space
- How to approach the deployment of Manufacturing 4.0
- Partner and SAP recommendations
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.