When it comes to business intelligence (BI) deployments, most end users — including IT professionals and C-level executives — will tell you there’s one fundamental problem: content. Content that shows your KPIs, a set of standard financial reports, and sales analysis reports you can immediately deploy to your field sales team, which they can use to generate additional revenue and boost customer engagement.
What’s more is these actionable insights and information, which need to be cost effective to build, must be delivered in a format that everyone in the organization can use — all while being easy enough for your internal teams to build on and extend with additional content that meets your business’ specific requirements.
So how do you identify and generate this content? Having the ability to explore your SAP B1 data with a data analytics solution.
Join ASUG and the Phocas Software team Thursday, August 30 at 11 am EST to find out more. In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why Phocas Software has become one of the most popular data analytics solutions across a broad range of ERP solutions
- How easy and cost effective it is to deploy Phocas together with your SAP B1 data, including SQL and HANA
- How an existing SAP B1 user deployed Phocas with their SAP B1 system, the challenges they faced before deploying Phocas and the benefits they’ve seen since deployment
- What some of the key business areas are that can benefit from utilizing BI to drive improvements that are industry specific
- How you can access this solution at a special price for ASUG members
We’re saving your spot; look forward to seeing you there.
Richard Duffy, SAP Business One Subject Matter Expert and Community Evangelist at ASUG
John Sefton, Solutions Consultant, Phocas Software
Marie-Louise Flannery, Head of Sales, Medical Supply Company
- Marie-Louise Flannery, Head of Sales, Medical Supply Company
- John Sefton, Solutions Consultant, Phocas Software
- Richard Duffy, SAP Business One Subject Matter Expert and Community Evangelist at ASUG, SMB Solutions Cloud Services / ASUG