Petrobras is one of the largest producers of oil and gas in the world and is investing significant efforts to increase operational efficiency through SAP software for asset management.
After a long period searching for a software that could support maintenance optimization using reliable methods, the SAP Intelligent Asset Management pilot project emerged with the activation of Asset Strategy and Performance and resources for monitoring, integrated with OSI-PI tags using Predictive Asset Insights. This project focused on equipment installed in an offshore unit located in Búzios, the largest deepwater oil field in the world.
In this session, we’ll present our initial results, focusing on the technical decisions handled by the project team and lessons learned about the solution’s architecture. The acquired experience will establish a foundation in Petrobras to consolidate SAP Intelligent Asset Management as the solution for planning, management, and execution of reliability-centered maintenance within the Industry 4.0 concept.
- Form an appropriate team for SAP Intelligent Asset Management implementation
- Relate SAP EAM concepts to solution objects
- Structure the mechanism for asset monitoring
- LUIS DIAS, Project Coordinator, Petrobras
- Bruno Bertinatto Vidal, Application Consultant, Petrobras