This Think Tank will focus on the upcoming enhancements in the S/4 HANA 2021 release, specifically tailored toward various finance-related areas. You will be able to hear this update from SAP Product Managers directly and interact with them through a Q&A and feedback session.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion.
This interactive session on Wednesday, Sept. 29 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- S/4 HANA Finance and Controlling
- Group Reporting
- Central Finance
- Treasury and Banking
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.