Please join the ASUG Mid-Atlantic, Seattle, Houston, Southern California, Wisconsin, Colorado, Boise, Upstate New York, Florida, and Ottawa chapters as they collaborate on a panel discussion with SAP customers on their SAP HCM to HXM journeys.
This Think Tank will feature EPI-USE Labs discussing their challenges and solutions.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- A basic overview outlining SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- What it is, how it evolved, why it’s critical to your business
- Outline the actual reporting tools and solutions included within People Analytics
- Explain which tools are used for what, why there are different tools for different functions (reporting vs. analytics vs. planning, etc.), and where to go for each of them
- How to embed People Analytics and your critical HXM and payroll data into your Intelligent Enterprise
- Overview where HXM data fits within the overall Intelligent Enterprise (SAP Analytics Cloud and DWC etc.)
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Introduction to panel members’ stories and SAP Analytics Cloud journeys
- Q&A with featured event speakers and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.