Companies are increasingly migrating SAP workloads to the cloud to take advantage of cost savings and scalability benefits. Proper monitoring both before and after the migration, as well as a broad correlation with other cloud-based applications, is critical to ensure migration success and maximize business impact once in Microsoft Azure.
In this session, we will explore the benefits of adding modern application performance management (APM) capabilities to your SAP support stack. Discover how you can use APM to provide unparalleled insights into an estate sometimes seen as a “black box” while gaining important business insights.
Learn the following:
- Considerations for monitoring cloud-based SAP workloads
- The advantages of monitoring SAP performance in the cloud
- What capabilities AppDynamics provides to support SAP migration and SAP S/4HANA adoption
Sponsored by: AppDynamics
- Josh Carlisle – Solutions Architect, Global Azure Lead, AppDynamics
- Vani Thiruvengadam – Advisory Solutions Architect, AppDynamics