Johns Hopkins will discuss how its organization developed its training environment and the tools it used. While covering both technical and operational questions, challenges, and solutions, Johns Hopkins will reveal multiple perspectives about training and strategy.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone to ask questions.
This session occurs on Tuesday, Dec. 7 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT, and will address:
- Training and change management
- Testing tools
- Training strategies
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.