Textile Rubber and Chemical’s (TRCC) integration to SAP S/4HANA faced many challenges, including: SAP HANA changes, SAP BusinessObjects migration, retirement of Flash-based dashboards, and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) development.
In this session, you will learn how TRCC met these challenges and how its strategy led to enhancements in a simplified landscape with no downtime.
- Gain insight into key functional and technical SAP S/4HANA changes impacting existing SAP ECC 6-based HANA calculation views.
- Understand how SAP Analytics Cloud dashboard and development compares to legacy BusinessObjects equivalents like dashboards and explorer.
- Learn a migration path in transitioning from ECC 6 to SAP S/4HANA without disrupting analytics solutions.
- Discuss TRCC’s need for SAP BusinessObjects even after implementing SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Discover how TRCC used SAP S/4HANA CDS-based standard content to help define calculation views.
- Kerri Stancill, SAP SUPPORT ANALYST, Textile Rubber & Chemical
- Jonathan Haun, Sr. Director, BI and Technology, Enowa