Join this Think Tank and get the CISO's perspective on securing SAP systems. As a CISO, you may be running the latest cybersecurity tools to keep your operating environment safe, but how do you deal with SAP applications and the SAP landscape?
This Think Tank discussion will center on the SAP environment and the cyber risks to an SAP system. This best practice discussion will be led by two top CISOs running SAP: Alex Schuchman, CISO, Colgate-Palmolive, as well as David McClure, CISO, CONA (Coke One, North America).
This session occurs on Wednesday, Jan. 26 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT, and will address:
- Challenges and solutions to keeping the SAP system safe
- The best tactics, techniques, and procedures to secure an SAP system
- How to understand the right questions to ask your SAP team
- How to collaborate with the business and the SAP teams
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.