This think tank is designed to present the current state of stock protection in SAP's Fashion Management Solution (FMS) and compare it against the functionality that is currently available and/or being developed in S/4 Fashion. While not designed to address a specific issue with stock protection in S/4 Fashion, this think tank is intended to provide a view into the reduced functionality that is being provided compared with the FMS solution, as well as to prompt additional discussion between attendees on the best path forward. Improvement requests have been submitted to SAP to work on the stock protection functionality in S/4 Fashion so it is more comparable to FMS, however there is not enough industry support at this time for SAP to pursue the additional functionality being requested. It is the intent of this think tank to help drive the additional support and buy-in from other industry partners so SAP will continue to enhance the functionality of supply protection in S/4 Fashion.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone to ask questions.
This session occurs on Wednesday, November 10 at 3 p.m. ET/2 p.m. CT, and will address:
- Overview of stock protection in FMS
- High level comparison of stock protection in FMS to supply protection in S/4 Fashion
- Discussion of support for improvements
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.