More than 60,000 small-to-midsize businesses rely on SAP Business One, representing a variety of industries ranging from manufacturers to consumer products and health care companies.
Even before the world radically changed because of COVID-19, these SAP customers were already facing pressures as a result of external factors such as volatile commodity prices and global tariffs.
During this live webcast and Q&A, Ann Marie Gray, VP of content strategy and research at ASUG will share the research that came from our conversations with SAP Business One customers, pre-COVID-19. We’ll explain where these customers need the most technology help, the trends they’re seeing, and what drives their satisfaction.
We’ll also catch up with SAP Business One customer Steven J. Lipton, chief information officer of Scientific Device Laboratory, Inc., to hear about how his company is managing through this crisis and how that compares with what we’re hearing from other customers in our weekly ASUG Pulse Check study. Bring your questions and insights about what’s going on among the organizations that rely on SAP Business One as their core ERP system.
Join this webcast to discover:
- Common challenges for SAP Business One customers, across all industries
- Which version of SAP Business One customers are currently on
- Where innovation fits with their digital transformation plans
- About ASUG Research - 0:30
- Conversation with Scientific Device Laboratory, Inc. - 3:00
- Key Trends & Pressures - 18:35
- The Secrets Behind Satisfaction - 37:30
- Q&A - 41:15
- Ann Marie Gray, VP of Content Strategy & Research, ASUG
- Steve Lipton, Chief Information Officer, Scientific Device Laboratory, Inc.