In partnership with Sovos, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP Technology.
VAT reporting is unfamiliar to many U.S.-based companies, and it can cause major problems in international shipping and receiving. Errors in VAT reporting can lead to fines, mismatched financial reports, damaged relationships with suppliers, and cash-flow disruptions.
Many U.S.-based companies don’t have the knowledge or resources to deal with these issues. Join our upcoming webcast to learn how to overcome the challenges of VAT reporting.
Most companies will generate VAT returns based on financial data and infostat reporting, which puts them at risk of a mismatch between financial reporting and where goods are actually going
Data manipulation is a huge challenge as regulations change while goods move.
Foreign exchange and currency differences are a vector cash-flow risk.
- ASUG Updates and Announcements [00:54]
- Presentation and Speaker Introduction [1:53]
- Differences in Indirect Tax [3:44]
- VAT Reporting [7:27]
- Global Trends & the Rising Compliance Burden [12:11]
- Resolving Complex Obligations with Flexibility for the Future [39:55]
- Resources [50:51]
- Q&A [51:31]
- Steve Sprague, Chief Strategy Officer and GM of Global VAT, Sovos
- Andrew Hocking, Director, Compliance Services, Sovos