As the SAP community advances technology modernization efforts to support ambitious business transformation initiatives in today's uncertain economic environment, this year's SAP Sapphire and ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando will offer a unique—and timely—opportunity to assess the roles SAP solutions can play in helping organizations of all sizes and in all industries to run better.
At the event, industry leaders, technical experts, and a globally connected network of peers will explore how mission-critical objectives are being met in today's constantly evolving business landscape. Over the course of the week, mainstage events and break-out sessions will provide ample opportunities to:
- Review options for more effectively planning, implementing, and tracking SAP operations to reduce risk, improve efficiencies and accelerate time-to-value;
- Assess the economic impact associated with migrating established SAP instances to new cloud-native platforms; and
- Explore the proven technology management principles that enable organizations to do more with less in a technologically effective and cost-efficient manner.
Over 70 ASUG sessions—including seminars and workshops—have been scheduled to address key questions for the entire SAP community, from enterprise architects and application analysts to supply chain managers and business process reengineering professionals, while facilitating invaluable networking opportunities.
ASUG's pre-conference seminars on Monday, May 15, detailed here, will provide opportunities to interact with and learn from subject matter experts. Attendees will immerse themselves in topics ranging from understanding the SAP Business Technology Platform and all its components to building resilient supply chains and enhancing your finance processes with SAP S/4HANA.
Below, more ways to connect with peers and industry experts at SAP Sapphire and ASUG Annual Conference:
- Be inspired by the ASUG Women Connect panel, featuring an accomplished group of female leaders who are supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion programs within their organizations. Panelists plan to discuss how they are upskilling, building an inclusive skills-based culture, and celebrating diversity.
- Learn how organizations are addressing organizational change management (OCM) as part of SAP S/4HANA Cloud software migrations. Hear from the OCM lead at Moog about how the designer and manufacturer of motion controls and systems has developed a team to manage migration and how this has helped boost benefits.
- Hear how Organic Valley planned its migration to SAP S/4HANA using RISE with SAP, and learn more about the best practices employed by this independent farming cooperative.
- Dive into supply chain transformation with Johnson & Johnson MedTech. The organization is using SAP Business Network to harmonize supplier-facing processes and information with ERP.
- Become an expert in designing a three-year ERP business road map by leveraging the joint reference architecture developed by SAP and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Join a Power Peer Group conversation focusing on challenges faced in the public sector with HCM, including topics like W-2 processes and solutions in SAP Fiori apps, automation for onboarding employees, SAP SuccessFactors and moving HCM to the cloud.
- Hear how organizations are transforming their business processes and quickly adapting to change by harnessing the core pillars and best practices of SAP Signavio.
- Discover why IT consulting company Capgemini SE uses the SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management application to gain end-to-end control over its external workforce worldwide, enabling improved efficiencies, quality data, and cost reductions plus tax, legal, and statutory compliance. See how this also supports strategies in the context of skill shortages.
- Discuss best practices with SAP executives and learn how people are leveraging SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform together to keep their core clean.
Register now for SAP Sapphire and ASUG Annual Conference and start building your agenda.